So I walk into the room and Emmy is on my blackberry, which I had locked, and she says she is calling her dada. I asked her why she was calling him and she said "Because I need to tell him something." So her dad gets on the phone and she says "Dad, I want Vonage."
lol. I have never mentioned Vonage at all- she gets this from advertising on kiddie channels. It's really nothing new though since she's been asking for Orange Glow and Oxyclean and Mr. Clean Magic Erasers for years....
This vonage thing just made me laugh.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1
3 comments:
Very funny! Maycee enjoyed her phone call from Emmy today. She was very excited to talk to her.
bahahahhahahhaha!!!!! emmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy! that is sooo funny ^_^ i love her personality. her adultnesssss
:]
LOVE the music! Fits perfectly! Even though I see the kids practically everyday, I always check to see what funny little things they do.
Love em to bits!
Post a Comment