Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Summer is Almost Over :(
I'm sad now that our summer break is almost over. We've really had a good time. The girls are still doing tennis and are doing very well :) They hit the ball better than I do! No more swimming though. Soccer is starting up and Shad is coaching again. Callie goes to soccer practice with Shad and Emmy and practices with the team. She missed the age cut off by 10 days, so she'll have to wait until next year until she has her turn. She's excited to start Circus (I'm not so much). The girls are looking forward to going back to school next week. I'll miss the first day of school again because I have to be in court that morning. I don' t go to court that often and it seems like each year on the first day of school I have a hearing- next year I'll make sure not to schedule a hearing that day. The first day of school isn't that big of a deal though given that the girls are in the same classroom with the same teachers and same friends. But I'm still sad I'll miss it. I'll make Shad take the camera and we'll get some pictures which I'll post next week :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1
No comments:
Post a Comment