Sunday, September 7, 2008

Em

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Emmy's college fund should be renamed Emmy's wedding fund.

As she was prancing around to Barbie "Nutcracker" she says, "Mom, would you play this song at my wedding? Like take a cd player and play it? I'm going to dance with daddy and he's going to put me up in the air like that."

Earlier she asked: "Mom, do you think I'm going to be mean to my kids... that I adopt?" (b/c remember she's not having kids b/c she doesn't want needles in her arms). I asked her if I was mean and she quickly said I was (in a that-was-a-dumb-question-b/c-you-know-you're-so-mean kind of way). She went on to tell me again that there are lost kids all over the place and that she's going to adopt them b/c she wants to help some.

Emmy also has a present disdain for China. If something doesn't work right, she flips it over to see where it's made. Of course everything is made in China, so she exclaims "See!! It's made in China. It's junk."

3 comments:

B.T.B.B. said...

Such a sweet song on your blog. Everyone tells you just how fast it will fly, but for some reason when you are up every two hours nursing a baby it seems to drag on. And then, in an instant, they've grown up! Enjoy every second!

Gretchen said...

Emmy is so funny. You do need to join a country club, so you can get a discount on her wedding. I can't wait to see who she becomes!!!

Unknown said...

That Emmy cracks me up!

1
/h:sig>