Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thomas is 5 Months Old!

Thomas is already 5 months old. I can't believe it! Time has flown. He is such a happy little guy. He is so alert and watches people closely- especially his sisters. He loves being talked to and loves to talk back. He is still a smiley boy. Still no teeth, I was wrong! But those two bottom ones will be here before too long- I can see them a little bit, but can't feel them yet. Thomas took his first bottle tonight :) All the milk I worked so hard to pump was going bad, so I figured I'd try and give it to him. He drank it! He still doesn't like to sleep much. He catnaps during the day and I guess does the same thing at night too. He doesn't wake me up at night, but he nurses on and off. He wakes up for the morning at a wonderful time- sometime between 7 or 8. A lot of times he's the last one in the house in bed :) I hope that keeps up! He can sit up for a little while by himself, but not for long. He is grabbing at his feet more regularly now. He still doesn't roll over from his back to his stomach, but he gets pretty far sideways and is trying. He's rolled over a few times from stomach to back, but doesn't do that regularly. He really enjoys his jumperoo and can finally touch the floor in it (we had been putting a pillow below him so he could reach). I don't know how big he is yet. I'm gonna take him in a few days to get another shot, so maybe I'll get him weighed then.

So here are this month's pictures from Kiddie Kandids. The last one got entered into a photo contest. My little photogenic guy has one every month that they enter.








And here are some pictures taken almost 5 months ago (probably around 4 1/2 months ago):








Boy has my little guy grown....

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I can't believe how fast they change. It makes me so sad. I love the pic of him in the bathtub.

1
/h:sig>