Last night Callie woke up yelling for me. When I got to her room, she said "Darth Vader doesn't know where we live, does he?" I told her no. She said, "I had a bad dream. Darth Vader can't find me here. He can't find me, right mom?" Poor kid!
Totally Shad's fault.
Before bed, Emmy talks about Obie Juan Kanobe (sp?) and Annikin and 32D2 and all these other names that are foreign to me.
He's so happy that they're going to like his sci fi stuff.
Here's how prayers went tonight:
Me: Dear God, thank you for today, thank you for each other, thank you for loving us
Callie: Mom!
Emmy: Keep us healthy and happy and let us respect people and hear people who want us to do something.
Callie: Thank you for each other.
Emmy: Please don't let God go to sleep during the day because when we're doing stuff and we need Him to tell us whether it's right or wrong, to be that voice inside, God can't be sleeping because we won't be able to know.
Callie: Please don't let God go away.
Emmy: Let God go to sleep when we're sleeping.
Me: Ok.
Callie: Please not let me have bad dreams. Of Darth Vader.
Emmy: Yeah, please let us have good dreams.
Callie: Don't let Darth Vader find us. Don't let him into our house. Don't let that one nice guy into our house either.
Emmy: Nice people are okay, Callie. God, let the nice guy into our house.
Callie: Don't let Darth Vader find us though. He's mean, Emmy.
Me: Ok, please let my girls have a good day tomorrow at school. Keep them healthy and safe.
Callie: In God's May.
Me: What?
Callie: God's May.
Emmy: In Jesus May I Pray, Amen.
Callie: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA men.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1
1 comment:
OK Leah...It's R2D2 and C3PO...you're so cute. Don't worry, I watched Star Wars all the time as a kid and look how fantastic I turned out? And my brother and I just watched a marathon of it when I was out visiting him. Star Wars brings families together!
Post a Comment