So last night our bedtime prayers went like this:
Me: Dear God, thank you for this day, thank you for our family-
Emmy: Callie bend your head!And, and thank you for each other
Callie: And thank you for Love (but "love" was sung out all dramatically and accompanied w/ a little dance)
Me: Please help us to be good to each other, love each other and respect each other
Callie: And thank you for Thomas
Emmy: Help us be nice to each other and help the ants not come to our room and crawl all over us when we're sleeping
Callie: Thomas says thank you for milk
Me: Help us respect and love ourselves, help Callie not to spit
Emmy: Help Callie not talk when I'm trying to go to sleep.
Callie : I didn't Emmy
Emmy: Keep us from getting sick, help Thomas not to get sick
Callie: And thank you for love (sung)
Me: In Jesus' name Amen
Callie: In God's body
Emmy: Amen
Callie: Thank you for love
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1
3 comments:
love :]
callie wanted to get the whole love thing accross
i love it!!!
That is super cute!!! I could hear them as I read it. Last night John and I told Maycee goodnight. Then she said goodnight daddy, goodnight mommy, and goodnight Emmy and Callie. It was hilarious and out of nowhere. Reading this reminded me of it.
Post a Comment