Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My sanitary Callie.
Emmy, who came out of the bathroom asking,"Who just came out of the bathroom lookin' like a movie star?", and Callie all ready for school, posing for a quick picture with Dooc and Thomas.
This is how my kids watch tv.... Morningtime is so much fun. Thomas is lively and happy and the girls are too (most of the time), so the girls take turns handing off Thomas and entertaining him. Thomas has a favorite show already (I know, bad mom)- Jack's Big Music Show. When that show comes on, his arms and legs really start going. It's so cute!
My Kids making cupcakes :)
My babies ready to go to Easter Saturday service :)
Thomas and Callie ready for bed and looking cute!
My little guy in his crib (for the first time). He likes his friends on the mobile.
Emmy and Thomas having a conversation.

Since Gretchen had her baby a few days ago, I just couldn't believe that Thomas was ever as small as little Natalee, let alone SMALLER! So I went back to look at pictures taken shortly after his birth and stumbled upon this one. It's precious, taken on Christmas Day, soon-to-be 98 year-old Grandma Bo with her 4 day-old boy.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love your blog, Leah! You must update it more. When I have kids, i'm going to update it all the time!

1
/h:sig>