Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Update!

When going to pick up our tax papers today, we saw a big water truck and a guy w/ big water bottles on a dolly. Emmy saw that and exclaimed, "Oooh, I wanna do that when I grow up." So she wants to be a water delivery person today :)

Yesterday at Emmy's tball game, Callie was in the stands and yelled out to Emmy, who was running onto the field, "Emmy, you're still running like a princess! Don't run like a princess, run like a girl, Emmy! C'mon.... When I say something, you listen!"

Emmy was mad at her teacher today for not letting her go back into class and hug everyone goodbye. Callie told Emmy, "When we see her again, I'll lock her up for you Emmy. I'll put her in jail." They went on to talk about how long she'd be in jail, what she'd have in jail (no clothes, only underwear), and such. A few minuets later the girls were telling the tax guy how much she and Callie love school.

Thomas is now in size 3 diapers. He's my little cholito in 6-12 mos shorts, esp when he's sporting white socks pulled up :) 3-6 mos pants are too tight around his chubby little waist. He's doing scrunches though, trying to sit up to see everything, so he's working on his chub. He's still very talkative and stuff.

The girls are getting ready for circus, which will be next month. They can't wait.

No comments:

1
/h:sig>