I noticed a muffin container at the very top of the bookshelf. I asked Emmy about it tonight. She told me, "It's for God for when I go to Heaven." I laughed. Later I asked her whether it was for her to eat when she was in Heaven or for God. She told me it is for God. She said she put it up high so God could eat it now, but God hasn't eaten it. As she said that, her face lit up as the light bulb went on and she realized "Oh, God eats everything I eat, right? Because God is in here, in my heart, so I guess God has already had muffins!"
Thomas starting screaming with joy today. He did it yesterday for Grandma. While Thomas smiles all the time, I've never heard him laugh, but he did that yesterday too :) Happy days.
Callie has a little buddy Emmett. He's super cute and follows her around smiling at her. The other day she had a little flower in her lunch box. I asked her about it and she said that Emmett gave it to her. Then she told me later, "Well Emmett found that flower and I said, I can just have it Emmett." It's a flower from the flower arrangement that are the centerpieces for their little lunch tables. She eats with her friends Emmett and Faith. The night she brought it home, as she was trying to fall asleep for bed she made me get it for her so she could hold it while she fell off to sleep. I was saving it for her, but her daddy sucked it up in the vacuum yesterday. I asked where it went. He asked what it was. When I told him he made some noise like that's where the boy's flower should be. Poor Caddie.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1
No comments:
Post a Comment