So Callie told me yesterday that when she gets older she's going to be a carebear. Today she changed her mind and said she's going to be tinkerbell. I asked her about being a carebear and she smiled at me and said "I'm going to do two, momma! A carebear and tinkerbell!" Later in the night, right before bed, she told me that she's going to be three things: "a mamma, a tinkerbell and a carebear." She went on to explain that she's going to wear her tinkerbell costume on bottom, her carebear costume on top and be a mom too. she's got it all figured out. I bet Johnstone would allow a major that would prepare her for this! Her Montessori education will feed right into Johnstone College. Great planning!
Emmy has her hopes set on being a waitress. Yeah. I told her that'd be a great job for when she's in college. She's not going to college, she wants to stay at home. Don't worry, we have a plan. She's going to stay at home and be a Legacy Student at Redlands :) Actually, I hope all of my babies do that, wouldn't that be fun? She also wants to be a doctor or a firefighter so she can ride around in the big red truck. Two weeks ago Emmy came to me very excited and said "Mom, I know what I want to be when I grow up! You know the girl who pushes the thing and makes the food come at the grocery store???" Me: "The checkout girl?" Emmy: "YEAH, MOM!! That's what I want to do!"
Thomas is going to be a pediatric dentist or a radiologist. Sunil says he should be a dermatologist since it's the highest paid non urgent field in medicine, right Seeno? Emmy was going to be an ER doctor and Callie a pediatric dentist, but since Callie's going to be Tinkerbell and a Carebear and Emmy's going to be a checkout girl (which I actually think is a great job w/ a good union and good benefits), Thomas has to be the doctor. I have to have one. I figure Belinda and I are really going to turn into hypochondriacs when we get older. We need someone in the family we can call who won't bill insurance (or who will at least bill insurance only!).
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1
1 comment:
Dermatology is the way to go. Ever heard of ProActiv? Who invented it? A Dermatologist because he had so much free time to think of such a clever idea.
Post a Comment