Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pictures

Their best buddy, KB. She's such a good girl, an inspiration to them and to me too! KB is following her dreams, working her butt off and doing well in school. We're so proud of her.


I'm going to be so sad I haven't kept up here, because it's fun for me to look back to my first posts and read what my kids were saying, what they liked, what they didn't like, etc. Time seems to blur together and I forget times and events and funny things that were said :(
Summer is here and we're having a good time! Sprinklers and pools and beaches and zoos and campfire s'mores. The kids wanted to go to summer school this year so they start next week. I'd rather have them home w/ a sitter when I work (less driving for me), but I'm thankful they like school. We're doing summer circus and the girls are taking unicycle. They're getting the hang of it....
Emmy and I are going to see Miley Cyrus at the House of Blues tomorrow night. I'm as excited, I think, as she is about it. I remember my first concert experience (NKOTB, nosebleed seats at the Forum, I think, and it was sooo cool) and can't wait for her to have hers. I asked Callan if she wanted to go too, but she said she'd rather stay home w/ daddy, thomas and grandma bo and eat beans and weanies and maybe go bowling :)

No comments:

1
/h:sig>