Em and Thomas at Caryn's bridal shower :) That's Thomas' "Choo Choo" shirt. Today he had this shirt on and was playing w/ a train and I asked him about the choo choo he was playing with and he looked down at his shirt and pulled it out to show me. He is really starting to like trains and says Choo choo and is happy to have a train on his shirt :) He really likes Elmo too. He says Elmo so clearly. I need to find him a fun Elmo shirt. He'd be stoked.

My Lady. Callie has been having "lets see how funny we can dress days" (though I don't think that's her intention). The other day she came out all in white, aside from the boots. She told Emmy, "I'm a Lady, Emmy, that's why I have all white on." So this pic is from us taking a walk. My Lady struts her stuff like she's sooo tough. She walks like she's such a toughie. She rules the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment