Monday, February 16, 2009

Some random January pictures....

Emmy the Princess with Thomas as Raggedy Ann:The look on Em's face cracks me up in this picture- as well as Thomas in the doll stroller and Callan with her hardhat on w/ her wedding dress.
This is how daddy reading books to the girls ends up:

Crazy Emmy Lou (the boots are part of a costume- I swear! not part of my regular wardrobe!)


Cal and Em zooming through the mall with their bears on the way to Build A Bear to buy wheelchairs and outfits for Sara and Polly.



Cal the superhero:

Thomas getting a ride in the pink wagon :) My cute boy:



1 comment:

Haley Summer said...

The white go-go boots are sooo a part of your every day outfit! I know it! :)
They are getting soo big...Emmy looks more mature just in the last few months.It scares me how fast they grow...I am scared for us...I hope Karma treats us kindly! We were good kids...right??? Miss you Bunches!

1
/h:sig>