Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm Not Ready for Thomas to Walk....

Last week Thomas took about 12 steps between Shad and myself. The last several days he's been taking four steps or so before he'd either sit or fall down.

Today he's started letting go of things and walking.... After being in the hospital w/ Callie and hearing about "toddler fractures" and all that stuff, I realized I'm really not ready to have Thomas walk. Though I was anxious for him to walk so he'd not be a vacuum, I'd rather him eat everything on the floor wherever we go instead of him falling. He's walked across our big room floor tonight, he just needs to slow himself down a bit and I think it'll all go more smoothly (I'm praying for it at least).

Here's a video from tonight. You know the little baby toy that you put the rings on? What's it called? Anyway, he fell on the thing you put the rings on and it had no rings- fell right on his chest! I want some pads for his little wrists and full body armour! See why I'm not ready for him to walk??

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I couldn't see your video. I am so excited to see him walk tomorrow!!! Who sings the song on your blog page I really like it!!

Unknown said...

I can't see the video either, but man is that little boy of yours a cutie!!

1
/h:sig>