Callie was mad at her daddy for some reason so she blurted out my Christmas gifts! She told me I was getting a clock w/ people who come out and sing (I want a coo coo clock :) and a sweatshirt. Shad just sat there with his mouth open when she told me all of this. She said she told me because "Daddy is mean!" Poor guy, he took her shopping with him yesterday and even took her to Chili's since she was complaining that we don't go to Chili's anymore. Callie LOVES Chili's. She refused to tell him what we had gotten him though b/c I'm not mean, she said last night. Tonight Daddy made her hot cocoa and was cuddling w/ her watching a movie in front of the fire and she asked him to go into the other room w/ him b/c she wanted to tell him something. I asked what it was and asked if she was going to tell him his Christmas presents and she said she was so she would be fair b/c she told me so she has to tell him now! So we'll see if we make it to next week before everyone finds out their Christmas presents!
Last night was the girls' Holiday Sing program at school. Three years ago Emmy was crying and wouldn't go up and sing. This year she stood in front of a packed crowd, went up to the mic and announced her class and the song they were going to sing. I was so proud! She said that when she did that it felt like food was coming up in her throat and her throat was tight. Poor baby! She did so well though.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1
No comments:
Post a Comment