Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

After the Polar Express experience, we certainly feel like we're in the season! In fact, on the way home from the Polar Express, we had to stop at a Big K to get some Christmas music, we were so "in the season" and no highway radio station was in the season w/ us.

This morning we took the kids to get our Christmas pictures. It's so different having three in our Christmas picture. I just love having our little guy in the pictures. It just looks right w/ my three little kiddos. I'm in love with my little family.

My BEAUTIFUL babies































3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Your pics turned out so good!!!!

Unknown said...

Holy Crap!! When did Tommy start standing? He's getting so big and the girls are as lovely as ever.

T

The "real" Grandma! said...

What beautiful babies we have! They are all growing so fast and I have so much fun with them.

1
/h:sig>