
Cute little Emmy

Crazy Callan:

Emmy making her "Cane Cookies." She can make them ALL by herself- her own recipe too!
Callan w/ her microscope.
Oh, the drama:

Callan w/ her microscope.
Oh, the drama:
Our tea date:

Thomas upset about going out on our "Romantic Dinner for 5, Please"
My girls...

Callan and Hunter Park

Emmy Lou at Hunter Park:
My kids ready for their "Romantic Dinner for 5, please"
Oh, Thomas....
Emmy at our tea party

I love Callan's little hands in this picture

Callan at the Museum, pretending to be a choo choo train.
My beautiful babies

Emmy Lou, so beautiful
Callan, so beautiful :)
Thomas so beautiful :)
My girls...
Callan and Hunter Park

Emmy Lou at Hunter Park:
My kids ready for their "Romantic Dinner for 5, please"
Oh, Thomas....
Emmy at our tea party
I love Callan's little hands in this picture

Callan at the Museum, pretending to be a choo choo train.
My beautiful babies
Emmy Lou, so beautiful
Callan, so beautiful :)
Thomas so beautiful :)
I'm a bit behind on this, and I need to keep this up for my kids' family and friends who aren't on facebook to see recent updates of the kids and for me. Blogging helps me remember, as I've said in the past. I have a horrible memory, so when I'm old, i hope blogspot still has my words somewhere and I can look back at my life at this moment and smile.
The kids are busy in school, having a great time w/ their friends and new lessons. The girls are taking swimming lessons and really enjoying them. Emmy has SPEED in the pool. I've said that since she first learned to swim. She has a muscular build w/ great upper body strength. I think she could totally be an olympic swimmer. No seriously, the kid is fast without even trying to be.
We're getting ready for spring soccer. The girls are aching to play. Shad's going to coach Emmy's team and I'm going to try to coach Callan's. This should be interesting. I've always kind of been the assistant coach to Shad, but I'm not sure I have the patience that he has (sounds odd, but it's true, he's great w/ the kids). The times I coached before w/o him, I was threatening the kids w/ ending practice 5 mins after it started. The bigger ones are ok, but those 4 yr olds are kind of tough when they get together. So wish me luck. Let's see how many complaints I get against me.
All three kids are amazing me w/ what their learning in school and how much they enjoy it. Emmy's still LOVING math, doing 5 digit checkerboard (which I honestly couldn't do when i got a lesson in it) and is excited about finding the area of parallelograms. She's just about finished w/ the first Harry Potter book. She says now that she can't believe she read it b/c it looked so miserable at first w/ the small print and small spacing. I've been reading it w/ her and it's quite interesting. When Emmy grows up, she says she wants to be a rockstar or a doctor.
It's more like pulling teeth to get info from Callan sometime, so from what I can tell, she's working on the movable alphabet at school, dividing w/ the stamp game, and learning the grammar box (learning parts of speech). Callan says her favorite work is the baby work like play dough. She learning all the funny rules for reading, like two letters together most usually make whatever certain sound, which I guess I knew somewhere back there, but I really didn't. She's progressing w/ her reading and reading more difficult books more quickly. Callan says that when she grows up, she wants to be tinkerbell or a lawyer.
Thomas at school is doing the leaf puzzle. Hahaha, that's the only thing he'll tell me he does. And the circle work, he says, which I think is a little puzzle. At home he's starting to be more and more interested in bigger puzzles (like the 24 pc ones, well the ONE he has of lightening mcqueen), but doesn't have the patience for them so it ends up a mess. But he really WANTS to do them. Thomas is obsessed OBSESSED w/ race cars still. Before he wakes up fully in the morning he's muttering about race cars and Mator's Ghost Light (a short video).
I'm so glad my kiddos like their school and are thriving in it- makes paying tuition more bearable each month. I'm thankful we're able to have them where they're at. Thank God every day for it.
Here's Emmy giving a lesson on finding a parallelogram. Not sure if everyone will be able to see it, but I've tried:
The kids are busy in school, having a great time w/ their friends and new lessons. The girls are taking swimming lessons and really enjoying them. Emmy has SPEED in the pool. I've said that since she first learned to swim. She has a muscular build w/ great upper body strength. I think she could totally be an olympic swimmer. No seriously, the kid is fast without even trying to be.
We're getting ready for spring soccer. The girls are aching to play. Shad's going to coach Emmy's team and I'm going to try to coach Callan's. This should be interesting. I've always kind of been the assistant coach to Shad, but I'm not sure I have the patience that he has (sounds odd, but it's true, he's great w/ the kids). The times I coached before w/o him, I was threatening the kids w/ ending practice 5 mins after it started. The bigger ones are ok, but those 4 yr olds are kind of tough when they get together. So wish me luck. Let's see how many complaints I get against me.
All three kids are amazing me w/ what their learning in school and how much they enjoy it. Emmy's still LOVING math, doing 5 digit checkerboard (which I honestly couldn't do when i got a lesson in it) and is excited about finding the area of parallelograms. She's just about finished w/ the first Harry Potter book. She says now that she can't believe she read it b/c it looked so miserable at first w/ the small print and small spacing. I've been reading it w/ her and it's quite interesting. When Emmy grows up, she says she wants to be a rockstar or a doctor.
It's more like pulling teeth to get info from Callan sometime, so from what I can tell, she's working on the movable alphabet at school, dividing w/ the stamp game, and learning the grammar box (learning parts of speech). Callan says her favorite work is the baby work like play dough. She learning all the funny rules for reading, like two letters together most usually make whatever certain sound, which I guess I knew somewhere back there, but I really didn't. She's progressing w/ her reading and reading more difficult books more quickly. Callan says that when she grows up, she wants to be tinkerbell or a lawyer.
Thomas at school is doing the leaf puzzle. Hahaha, that's the only thing he'll tell me he does. And the circle work, he says, which I think is a little puzzle. At home he's starting to be more and more interested in bigger puzzles (like the 24 pc ones, well the ONE he has of lightening mcqueen), but doesn't have the patience for them so it ends up a mess. But he really WANTS to do them. Thomas is obsessed OBSESSED w/ race cars still. Before he wakes up fully in the morning he's muttering about race cars and Mator's Ghost Light (a short video).
I'm so glad my kiddos like their school and are thriving in it- makes paying tuition more bearable each month. I'm thankful we're able to have them where they're at. Thank God every day for it.
Here's Emmy giving a lesson on finding a parallelogram. Not sure if everyone will be able to see it, but I've tried:
No comments:
Post a Comment