I was going through the girls' old work from last school year and came across a map of the world that Em had made, but not finished. She had the outlines of the continents on there and a few continents cut out (you montessori folk will know what I'm talkin' about). Callan looked at it for a few seconds, pointed to half of it and said "Oh no, Emmy did this wrong. This is upside down." I showed it to three adults and nobody knew how or why it was wrong. Callan explained it all to us. Kind of amazed that she knew so quickly that it was off and how it was off. Emmy had the Europe side upside down. I couldn't tell.... So I have polygon work and geography work to do....
Kinda wish the kids had homework so I could brush up on things. I might actually catch on the second time around.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1
No comments:
Post a Comment