Tuesday, January 13, 2009

:)

Emmy has moved up to Elementary (6-9 yr old class). She is soo excited and so far is taking the transition very well. When I picked her up from school she had the BIGGEST smile on her face and told me that she finally got to go visit in the other class. She was so excited. I have been worried about the transition into the older kid classroom. I pictured the girls flipping through Vogue and InStyle during lunch break and was soooo relieved when Emmy told me she played "fairies" and "reindeers" on her break. Amen to that.

Callie told Emmy she was very sad with her because she didn't give her a kiss and hug goodbye yesterday when she went to visit the other class. Callie yesterday said she might as well not go to school since Emmy wasn't going to be in her class anymore. Aside from these two comments, though, Callie is taking it okay too.

Thomas is having a language explosion, methinks. He hit his head last night and said "Uh Oh" and he says "Poop" when we go to change his diaper, and "off" and "cookie" and "cracker" cookie and cracker sound the same though :) he gives the BEST kisses now too- puckers up and closes his mouth- no more slobber-snotty kisses :)

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I am happy Emmy liked her class!!!!

1
/h:sig>