




Honestly though, isn't he the cutest little guy you've ever seen in your life???? I can't get over him! Such a doll! And his red hair matched the pumpkins- sooo cute! I wish these were his 1 yr pictures I love them so much! The sweater matches his hair- so perfect!
Here's T at 10 mos: he wants to chew on everything, has no teeth, pulls up on everything, is fascinated with wheels, he likes veggie corn dogs and cherrios best (second to mamma, I guess), he is a bit of a tease- he crawls away from me and goes somewhere he shouldn't be going and he laughs and laughs and crawls faster when I get up to get him. He likes dogs. He loves his sisters. He likes being upside down. He still doesn't sleep through the night, but he sleeps best right next to me. Everyone is so impressed w/ him shaking his head no- it's really the cutest thing in the world. I love him!
2 comments:
I love these pictures!!!!! He looks so cute!
do you think that Nathan will have red hair too? Maybe Sunil has red hair in his family somewhere...
Post a Comment