Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Little things my kids have said the last month that have made me laugh

11/17/09- asked thomas if he wanted a "nugget" (soy chicken). He said, "NO!" I Said "Why?" He said, "That's Why! I said so, that's why!" This boy has a mouth.....



11/15/09- in Costco, we pass cereal, he says, "Hey, Mamma, how 'bout some Cherrios?" pointing to the big stack of Cherrios.



11/17/09- "Mom, I want a Hannah tv tray for Christmas." I say, "I don't think they make them, Emmy." She says, "that's fine, Santa makes them." Oh no!!!

12/14/09- Emmy tells Callan "You need to pretend you have a little Jean and a little Maryhelen on your shoulders and that they are sitting there and watching you and telling you to finish your work and to pick work out that you'll want to finish."

12/14/09 Callan crying: "My teacher laughed at me today." I ask "why"? "I was telling the rules of red light, green light and I said you have to stop on red but you can go again if it's all clear."

No comments:

1
/h:sig>