Emmy with her former teachers, Maryhelen and Jean. She was with them from 3-6 1/2 and we're so thankful she was. Callie's with them now for the next two or so years, then Thomas will be there, so they're practically family. They are hard workers and take care of our babies so well. Our girls love them and love going to school.
Callie, our Kindergartener:
Emmy Lou, our second grader (wow).
Callie with a few of her buddies at school:
Singing songs
Thomas getting all sandy at the end of the year party
This boy LOVES being at school. He has no regard for mamma when he's there, I slow him down, ruin his game.
Camp Montessori! Twice a year the school camps out on the playground. What a great time! This was our first experience, the first time the girls had ever wanted to go. I was leery but I'm SO glad we did it. The girls had a great time and so did Shad and I. Thomas was a little trooper too.
Shad and the girls made pancakes for the group in the EARLY morning
Then we helped with the school's something garden:

Thomas had a BLAST playing in all the frest poo and water. He got a bath in the sink afterwards- he was full of all sorts of stuff:
momy i know this is an erly mothers day presint but its just will you help me clean up love emmy . the thing i relly woud like to do an art project. what shuod we clean up first. what shoud we clean up secound .what shoud we clean up third .you chouse! thank you. (I left my comp w/ the draft of this post on the screen, I came back and Emmy was typing away :)
And now some random pics over the last couple weeks:







No comments:
Post a Comment