Sunday, May 31, 2009

Picture Overload

I haven't uploaded pics from my camera for a while.... So here are some of the most recent:
"SMILE, THOMAS!"





Thomas at the garden. He is happy there.... DIRT!


Shad and Callie at Caryn's wedding, watching a slideshow.


Marcos, my now 15 yr old nephew, w/ the kids at his birthday party. Thos at Caryn's wedding. He was so handsome.

I wish Callie had been in this pic. Em and Thomas at Caryn's wedding:




This was taken a while back. I like the shadows These two are buddies. Emmy loves Karla so much.




Emmy all dressed up waiting to go on (circus):
Emmy's circus award, whew, it's over!




Crazy Callie in another crazy getup:
Purty Cal at Grandma Bo's 99th Bday party



Opening night of circus w/ Grandma Callie on her fieldtrip to The Living Desert. We had a good time :Callie's cute dress, she's almost outgrown it :(


Callie's circus award:



Callie all dressed and ready to perform:

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Beautiful Kids!!!!

karla b. said...

tommy's like WTF??!!!!!!

1
/h:sig>